Got 12-YO son drum set (Read 132 times)

I read this as bassist the first few times. "Why does he need to pee so much?"

+1!!!!

Dave

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The powerful vibrations loosen up the bladder.

Mostly harmless

My son wanted his own guitar but I refused to buy him one until he practiced on mine every day for a four weeks.  He started and stopped a few times. He would practice the chords and scales I taught him for a few days and then quit, then repeat the same thing a few weeks later.  When he saw that I was serious about not getting him his own he got determined to learn and I couldn't get him to stop long enough to eat dinner some days.  That was a couple years ago and now he's a much better player than I am (he just turned 15) and we bought him a nice Stratocaster for Christmas.

Now if I could just figure out a way to get him that dedicated to his studies!

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Now if I could just figure out a way to get him that dedicated to his studies!

Tell him that getting good grades will attract the ladies the way playing guitar in a rock band will. That should do it.

Tell him that getting good grades will attract the ladies the way playing guitar in a rock band will. That should do it.

Naaaah, kids these days are way too smart for that kind of tactic in disguise.  :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Ultra Cowboy

Cool.  Now you have a target for Drummer Jokes

All the cool kids are playing Stumpf Fiddles now.....

WYBMADIITY

Save

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

I read it as "bassinet" myself! Shocked

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Fracking double post.