FREE TACO (Read 716 times)

Thanks to the Boston Red Sox stealing second base during Game 2! Details: Taco Bell is giving everyone in the 50 states a free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 between 2pm-5pm. If you eat that stuff, then enjoy your free taco Smile
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow. A free taco. From taco bell. It will cost you exactly $0.00. Plus the medical bills. Evil grin

Prophet!

Wow. A free taco. From taco bell. It will cost you exactly $0.00. Plus the medical bills. Evil grin
        One single taco should be alright hey ... i'm so there! Are we sure this includes Hawaii ? Not one of those available everywhere in the US except for Alaska and Hawaii.
          I'll pass (on second thought maybe I'll get a soft taco Tongue). I wish Texas had a MCDONALD's that sold fried pies!!!!! Angry I deal takes this deal earlier in the year... Old Chipotle Deal in DFW, TX modal (who has a very strong aversion to fast food and a lot of fast causal dining places.)

Vim

One single taco should be alright hey ... i'm so there! Are we sure this includes Hawaii ? Not one of those available everywhere in the US except for Alaska and Hawaii.
            I know mcdonalds still sells fried pies in HI... please fedex me a pineapple and apple one.... thanks Wink

Vim

madness baby

Plus the medical bills. Evil grin
              Hey, I can walk to one. That should make it all better, right?!
              deb
              PWL

Has been

Are we sure this includes Hawaii ? Not one of those available everywhere in the US except for Alaska and Hawaii.
                Rules say 50 states and District of Columbia. Congratulations, you can join those of us in the lower 48 in a nausea-inducing taco-like fast food treat. Lucky you... Evil grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Congratulations, you can join those of us in the lower 48 in a nausea-inducing taco-like fast food treat. Lucky you... Evil grin
                  Funny you should mention that. The original ad campaign for Fourth Meal had the attributes listed as Cheesy, Beefy, Spicy and Nausea-Inducing, but a Yum Brands focus group recommended replacing Nausea-Inducing with Grilled and a change was made at the last minute.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

mikeymike

I feel like we didn't really earn this taco, though, since with the runner on 3rd Ellsbury didn't even draw a throw. Almost defensive indifference. Therefore I will not partake in my free taco. Well that and Taco Bell is gross.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

One single taco should be alright hey ...
                      Just this one time, I'll only snort one line, just once. I promise...
                      Mishka-old log

Wow...and Taco Bell gets slammed. If I wasn't still in denial, I'd be checking into TB rehab. My tolerance is quite high, having graduated to one spicy chicken crunchwrap and one chili cheese burrito...scrumptious! Only water to drink though...too much sugar in the other stuff.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love the combo #1 (beef burrito supreme and taco supreme, large drink), softshell, no tomatoes and Diet Pepsi. Those caramel apple pie thingies are like crack, too. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

Just this one time, I'll only snort one line, just once. I promise...
                            Trent, not everybody has the addictive personality that you do. Thankfully.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It is not the personality, it is the property of the drug...things like cocaine, tobacco, running, heroin, free tacos, bubble tea...they are all addictive.
                                It is not the personality, it is the property of the drug...things like cocaine, tobacco, running, heroin, free tacos, bubble tea...they are all addictive.
                                What is bubble tea?

Michelle