Looks like someone has (Read 396 times)

too much time on their hands and is really really bored Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Great abs. Did I ever mention that? Fabulous abs.
      Scout7

Hey, I even told my supervisor at about 3 that mentally, I was checking out. I've had a rough day.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I had a rough and long weekend at work, still have not fully recovered my mind.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eh, minds are overrated.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Amen sister. Abs are not tho.
              Scout7

My mind is long gone. I'm goofing off for the remaining 25 minutes I'm here. Tough noogies, you people are stuck with me, and my constant asking for a copy of that picture.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah. I will soon be out doing a 6 miler. That will keep me off the message board for at least 30 minutes. Roll eyes
                    Thanks Trent Blush Rough weekend? I'll trade ya Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

I'm not supposed to run. This is going to last for at least 2 weeks (or so the PT doc thinks.....she is cute though, so I don't wanna tick her off too bad...). Stupid knee.
                        Akkkk scout that would be enough to make me lose my mind! As it is this storm we're getting is making me go insane (trying to figure running schedule out)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I worked both Saturday and Sunday really long and hard. And then did my 16 miler alone and in the dark Saturday night between the two work days. I. Am. Sapped.
                            Was the 16 miles in snow with no shoes? Clowning around

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That would certainly have made it more interesting! It was uphill both ways Wink
                              Scout7

Thanks. Yeah, it's hard to go from running 5-6 days a week, to nothing at all. Trent, I've been there. It sucks. Naps are good.