Issues with safari? (Read 70 times)

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

I can’t reach the site through safari browser right now, as it can’t get a secure connection. Chrome also flagged a problem, but let me through anyway. Is this a big for today or a long term issue? I’m not worried about the safety of the site, just prefer safari. Thanks

runnershawn

Yup Eric will need update the certificate.  Three years flew by!!  reminds me to donate more to runningahead for this free great service!!

OMR

had the same issue with Firefox, as the certificate has expired.  there is an option on Safari to continue despite the certificate issue, so that is working for me again.

eric :)

Sorry everyone! I renewed the certificate a couple of months ago, then got distracted and forgot to install it. It should be back up now. It also didn't help that I changed the network layout and wasted time installing the new cert in the web servers instead of the centralized server that I set up a while ago.

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

thanks a lot eric! we appreciate it

Anyone have pizza?

and to think i thought it was something nefarious as to think that my company started firewall blocking me from your site! WHEW!!!

runnershawn

Thank You Eric!