My new home (Read 742 times)

Maven

This will be my new home Smile
      This will be my new home Smile
      Hi Mavey!...I was just taking a look around....wassup?
      Onward through the fog...
      Maven

I'm dumping Active and coming to roost here. Wonder what words are forbidden here?
        mood

I started poking around here myself today. Old Bald you've actually been emailing me on a semi-regular basis.
            I'm dumping Active and coming to roost here. Wonder what words are forbidden here?
            We could try some simple ones first....how the hell am I supposed to know dammit!
            torque

Hi Maven Big grin
                I started poking around here myself today. Old Bald you've actually been emailing me on a semi-regular basis.
                am I in trouble?
                digreen

Smile even the smilies are better over here
                  digreen

but how to delete....hmmmm Confused
                    mood

am I in trouble?
                      It's nice to find a tune every so often.
                        Wonder what words are forbidden here?
                        I don't think there is a specific list anyway, but Eric likes to keep the profanity to a minimum on the public boards. You have a lot more leeway in the user groups and even more in password protected groups. MTA: And welcome to RA all you new peeps!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Lucy the fatty

Hi Maves! What are the user groups, etc? This seems like a nice place for sure.
                          Training for the Canyonlands Half Marathon - March 8th
                            What are the user groups, etc?
                            Right underneath the RunningAHEAD logo you should see a link called User Groups. Click that and browse around the ones we already have and feel free to create new ones as you see fit.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Welcome folks. Make sure to create profiles and share your profiles and logs with us so we know who you are! Big grin
                              JillieD

It's good to be a joiner sometimes! Hi Mavie! I dig your new digs!