Change in Activity Streak (Read 68 times)

Hi Eric...

As part of last nights change, did you also happen to hit anything related to the activity streak?

My summary page has the Activity Streak widget included and I had used the "Any" category to calculate my streak.

It seems that working with a particular activity data will show up, but when using the "Any" the control stays blank.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks for a great site!

eric :)

HI Steve,

I fixed the problem.  Please give it a try.

eric Smile

Works like a top!

Thank you so much for this site... This small little feature has been probably the single biggest motivator for me to get off my butt and get out the door when it was really cold... really raining... really not wanting to get out of bed... or any other excuse I've used in past.

The ability for me to track my streak has been fantastic, and it has been such a simple yet powerful tool to watch grow over time and I really don't want to break my streak!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Works like a top!

Thank you so much for this site... This small little feature has been probably the single biggest motivator for me to get off my butt and get out the door when it was really cold... really raining... really not wanting to get out of bed... or any other excuse I've used in past.

The ability for me to track my streak has been fantastic, and it has been such a simple yet powerful tool to watch grow over time and I really don't want to break my streak!

Yep.