Dang Bug! (Read 744 times)

eric, I'm using Firefox on Mac OS 10.4 When you enter an interval workout, name it, save it, everything is fine. Then you review it and Doh!, you need to edit something. You go back and correct some #'s or notes, etc. and save. But when you do, you get an error message, "Please select an interval or specify a new interval name". This is very annoying and can be time consuming when making multiple edits. The name for the interval session was "there" and never edited!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

Hi pRed, I'm redoing the edit workout entry page right now. It's part of my GPS upgrade work. I won't be fixing this with the hope that the new page will resolve this problem. Just bear with me a little more. eric Smile fixed spelling for the less open folks amongst us, like Chenille Big grin
        Big grin MTA: still Big grin Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How is it in Safari? I have found that the latest version of Safari is playing VERY nicely with RA. The previous version...not so much. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

10.4? That is soooo 2006.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

10.4? That is soooo 2006.
              I've been trying to convince did of this. But I'd rather have a shiny new iMac with a big LCD monitor than to keep upgrading this old skool mini with the craptacular LaCie CRT. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hmm, didn't you use your best efforts last night to convince him that you needed all the above?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...I didn't even think of that... Though I do have a birthday in 2.5 months, so I could work that angle, too. Plus his new bike cost a LOT more than my Garmin.... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay