OMG. Look at me! (Read 1022 times)

MSN.com Scroll down to the Health and Fitness section. That's me. Shocked Talk about surreal and a bit scary! I knew it would be on MSN, but I never thought it would be on the home page!
    "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

WOW! That's awesome! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Good for you. That's so awesome.
          Well done to you!!! you must be so proud of yourself and very brave to put yourself on the web. Congratulations - you are an inspiration Smile
          "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
            WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO we got us a certified celeberty!!! WTG Callie on the weight loss as well as being on the front page of MSN!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

That is so cool! You're famous!
                I need to apologize to Eric. Wink In the original version I mentioned Running Ahead. It along with a few other details apparently didn't make the final cut. But I tried!
                "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
                  That is so very awesome, Callie. Not just the being famous either - your accomplishments to get to the point of writing that story are even greater!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

derek

What a great story! I've seen you posting here on RA, but I never knew about your dramatic weight loss.

Derek

mikeymike

Wow! You are incredible.

Runners run

Dog-Love

What an inspiration and a sub 4hr marathon to boot!
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                          Callie that is incredible. I love how not only did you prove you could run a marathon, you did it in under 4 hours, something that not even all people who believe themselves to be athletic can do. Amazing.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm speechless (this is rare...enjoy it! Wink ). Girl, your story is simply amazing! Your before and after photos don't even look like the same person! You are proof positive that hard work can yield amazing results. I hope you are half as proud of yourself as I am of you. I have only lost 60#s (well, more like 50 right now...dammit if hitting goal and staying there aren't tough)...I know first-hand what a battle weight is. I'm still fighting every day. You are such an inspiration! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That is totally cool. Smile Congrats!

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.