OMG. Look at me! (Read 1022 times)

Callie - that is really amazing - thanks so much for sharing - running a sub 4 marathon - Wow!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

ok, that made me cry! Cry how completely awesome and inspiring! You are incredible, good for you! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

va

INCREDIBLE!!! Big grin Congratulations!

Why is it sideways?

Wow. Wow. Truly inspiring.

You'll ruin your knees!

Congrats on he recognition. Better yet, way to go in putting together such an inspiring story which gives hope to so many others...AWESOME! Thanks for sharing with us. Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Everyone else has congratulated you, but let me be the first (at least on here) to say: YOU'RE HOT! Wink
                Thanks, everyone! It's been a pretty crazy day, and I've had to remind myself to breathe. Kyle, L.M.A.O. Seriously. That was hilarious. (thanks for compliment!)
                "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
                  As a fellow Calorie King member (the tool she used to help her lose her weight) I will say that Callie is a true inspiration and a real gem. She is a genuinely nice and supportive gal and a big reason I became inspired to start running last fall. What a neat experience for you Callie, congratulations! You deserve to feel proud! Smile I think you crashed CK cuz I cant even get it to load this afternoon! Big grin
                  ---- Cynthia

madness baby

What a great way to celebrate such success. Thanks for sharing, Callie. So inspiring!
                    deb

Prophet!

That's way cool and way awesome. I second Kyle....you're hot!
                        Also a calorie king member and Callie is actually one of a handful of people who motivated me to start running. She is awesome.
                          Cynthia and Dan, I wish they had the same heart icon here as on CK. You guys are awesome.
                          "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

You'll ruin your knees!

Cynthia and Dan, I wish they had the same heart icon here as on CK. You guys are awesome.
                            How 'bout this one...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wow. Very inspiring, thanks! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

WTG, Callie Big grin
                                2009: BQ?