OMG. Look at me! (Read 1022 times)

Awesome!! Inspiration all the way. Smile

Michelle

Callie, I know how much work and determination it takes to loose all that weight. Not many people succeed and even fewer manage to keep it off. Congratulations and keep on running! I am glad MSN is featuring success stories like yours. Your story will surely inspire a lot of people. Ewa
      I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
      muse_runner

keep running.

Unbelievable transformation. You are an incredible inspiration and a darn good runner too! Congrats lady! yayyyyy!!!! Smile
        running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
          Callie, I try to imagine the strength that you had to have to accomplish this. It blows me away. CONGRATS on such awesome and inspiring achievements! And thank you for sharing!! Smile
            I think that's awesome. Keep the running going and with a body like that you could run really fast. Smile
              Callie, I shared that link on another board I visit and by the end of the day, one of the girls had decided to start the C25K program because your story inspired her! Just sayin' ! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Now that was a bath...

Callie - I think that you are wonderful! How fantastic that you're story is now going to be read by so mnay others. I bet those that teased you when you were young for your weight will see you now on MSN and I hope they feel both shame and jealousy. Thanks for the link Trentie. And girl you are looking just awesome in that white dress! Claire xxx
              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                derek

I bet those that teased you when you were young for your weight will see you now on MSN and I hope they feel both shame and jealousy.
                  And they should be jealous....I'm sure most of them couldn't run a sub-4hr marathon.

Derek

WOW Callie!! You are truly an inspiration. And as I read your story, I saw myself in the "I'm doing everything right" and wanting quicker results. Blush You have officially shamed me into turning myself back around on this ugly weight gain trend!! WTG, Callie!!! And I agree...you look hot!! Big grin
                    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                      Wow! Front Page! Great story! At least, you made the front page for something good. Thanks for sharing this with us. I share the sentiments of the previous posters. You achieved an awesome marathon time. I have not even run one, yet. How soon after you starting to run did you partake in this marathon? July 2005 to January 2006? Year and a half about? 3 weeks ago, I read up on gal in USA today who went from mid-200’s (pounds) down and is now doing Olympic style triathlons! I like inspirational stories like yours and this one. My sister told me a long time ago as adults we forget as get out and play.

Vim

CallieB, What is the title of the article on MSN. Id like to read it, but I dont see it anymore. I can probly search for it.

http://www.freewebs.com/run4life/RA/springChallenge.htm

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

CallieB, What is the title of the article on MSN. Id like to read it, but I dont see it anymore. I can probly search for it.
                          Here you go Smile

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Me and my gang in Breck

I just saw this. WOW!!! You've got the MOJO! The skies the limit for you. Thats and amazing story. Thanks for sharing. Mark

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."