Inappropriate smiling (warning: off color words and concepts) (Read 1117 times)

xor

Stuff that should not make me giggle, but does.

1. References to "Jamaican jerk chicken"

2. Two blocks from my apartment, there are two restaurants.  Phuket is across the street from Dick's.

3. I went to junior high with a Yoo Suk, my ex-brother in law works for Dick Zucker, and I worked with a woman named Tittie.

You?

Best racecar driver: Dick Trickle.  (that's no name, that's a condition)

Best baseball pitcher:  Dick Pole.

Yes, I was 6'-1" as a High School sophmore.  I stopped growing then.  Maturity and all. 

Maniac

On internship, I worked in a middle school that had 2 counselors...Mrs. Tietz and Mrs. Butts.  I kid you not.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

xor

I spent money on a PSA certified 10 Dick Pole card.  Heh.

I was just talking to someone last week who didn't believe that Dick Trickle was an actual person.  ("no! really!  He is...")

I had to call and schedule a meeting with a guy named Mr. Tittsworth before.  I wasn't exactly sure what to do when his secretary answered, so I asked to speak to Mr. TIGHTworth thinking maybe it wasn't pronounced different than it looked.  The secretary laughed and says to me, "We get people asking for Mr. Tittsworth all the time like you did.  It really is TITTSworth". 

There's a Blu Johnson here in town.

My junior high P.E. coach was Mr. Dickey. He was a terrifying no-neck ex Marine drill instructor. His son was a math teacher at the same school, and we called them "Junior Dickey" and "Senior Dickey" behind their backs.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I spent money on a PSA certified 10 Dick Pole card.  Heh.

I was just talking to someone last week who didn't believe that Dick Trickle was an actual person.  ("no! really!  He is...")

Why did he not just adopt Richard or Rick Trickle from the beginning?  And why did his parents give him that name?

xor

My junior high P.E. coach was Mr. Dickey. He was a terrifying no-neck ex Marine drill instructor. His son was a math teacher at the same school, and we called them "Junior Dickey" and "Senior Dickey" behind their backs.

Heh.  See, I would have gone with "Big Dickey" and "Little Dickey".  But junior/senior is funnier.

The local urologist- Dimitri Kuznetsov - He goes by Dr. Dimitri.

My FIL is Dick Burns.  Talk about a condition! 

And there was a guy in my husband's fraternity named Harry Franks.  Those are my two contributions to this thread.  Carry on.

Once a runner . . .

xor

I had to call and schedule a meeting with a guy named Mr. Tittsworth before.  I wasn't exactly sure what to do when his secretary answered, so I asked to speak to Mr. TIGHTworth thinking maybe it wasn't pronounced different than it looked.  The secretary laughed and says to me, "We get people asking for Mr. Tittsworth all the time like you did.  It really is TITTSworth". 

Which reminds me.

Ex-wife worked with a.... wait for it... Long Duong.

People constantly called in looking for "Long Dong".  Turns out, you pronounce the last name kinda like "Yoo-ong".

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Okay, my uncle's name was Dick Dickey.  We thought nothing of it.  (His "real" and never-used first name was Milton.)

Marylander

There was a lady at work named Ruby Teets...