Inappropriate smiling (warning: off color words and concepts) (Read 1117 times)

Chris UK

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

A Saucy Wench

Well I hate to give away my age but I sat in front of William Tell in homeroom 9th-12th grade.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

My husband used to work at a company where two of the managers or VPs were a Dick Daley and Heiman Donker.

In searching Google to see if I spelled Heiman Donker right, up came the question from Google -> Did you mean   human donkey?  Which made me laugh even more.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

there was a Timothy Burr in my wife's senior class in high school.  Even in 1969 no parent should have been able to claim ignorance on that one. 

I went to school with a kid whose Dad's (first) name was Burr

He was named Timothy Burr Peterson

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

There is a Congressman from Washington named Norm Dick's

When he first ran for office (in the 70's) my brother and I pronounced it Norm's Dick

My mom heard us say it so often she thought that was his name and got in the habit of saying, "I really like Norm's Dick"

My Dad was not amused

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Mike Sweeney used to play for the Royals. If you say it all together in an announcerie voice it sounds like Mike's weenie. Teehee Smile

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

I used to occasionally visit the Butt-Holdsworth Library in Kerrville, TX.

Lynx

I know someone with a last name Bi(t)ch.  Sorry not sure about the "t"; somehow I'm never sure if it's there or not.

Also, someone abbreviated a project with PMS in an official fund application.

Old, Slow, Happy

O.K.  I waited to post on here since this is what I have lived with for 50 years.  My actual name is Richard Nyce.  When I was in grade school, one of the substitute teachers called me "Dick".  It stuck and I have been Dick Nyce since then.  That's not too bad.  However, when we first got email at work (yes, I'm that old), I was used as the class example.  There it was on the screen:  Nyce Dick!!   I did have my name changed back to Richard in the work computer.  When I was in college I was Big Dick.  It's because I was (am) 6' 3" and about 220 lbs in college.  When I started logging on line here I was Big Richard.  JeFfGoBlUe called me out on that one so I changed to Large Richard.  That wasn't discreet enough when my high school soccer players started watching my running log.  So..not too long ago I changed my name here to Large Runner.  I'm still 6' 3" and about 205 lbs so I guess it still fits.. 

Also, when I was in college I sold my stereo to a man from Canada whose name was Harry Dyck.

keeponrunning

I remember passing by a restaurant in Toronto about 20 years ago named Ho Lee Chow.  Not inappropriate, but funny.

Still there.  Never been there, but I pass it when I am in TO.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've been called curds-n-whey...my middle name is Rae.  Heh.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MoBramExam

During the telecast of the college football game last Saturday, the local sportscaster read an e-mail live on the air from "Mike Hunt Class of '69 from St. Peters (MO)".

Years ago I was touring with a band - we played in San Francisco across from a liquor store called Suckers' Lickers'

We sold a machine to Fook Woo.  They're a paper company in China. 

xor

I was hoping Large Richard would check in.  I didn't realize (or perhaps remember) that you had changed your name!  Ha.  Nyce.

There was a Mike Hunt who was manager of International Wildlife Park in Grand Prairie Texas, circa 1984.  I worked at the water park across the street and we took great delight in listening for calls over the radio to Mike Hunt.  Mike Hunt was always being paged to some animal incident.