Inappropriate smiling (warning: off color words and concepts) (Read 1117 times)

wbudde

At my junior high school, the janitor's name was Dick Head.  Seriously.  Endless entertainment amongst a group of junior high school kids.

On a more appropriate note, I had a friend growing up whose mom and dad's first names were both "Terry".

Half Fanatic #846

So who wants to front me some seed capital to open a rotisserie BBQ place named "Spits?"

I always liked "Frickin' Chicken" for a fast food restaurant name - Isn't that how Chick-Fil-A started? Probably not...

I do recall a hardware store in Golden, CO with a  big/can't miss it   sign on the front that read "Nail It - Glue It - Screw It".

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

No Talent Drips

There is/was a restaurant in West Hartford, CT called C.O. Jones...that was done quite on purpose. I bet they serve spanish nuts at the bar.

Dei Gratia

Menace to Sobriety

I have two friends named Mike Cox and actually worked with a Mike Hunt.  This is no lie.  One of my youngsters that works with me walked up and I introduced her to Mike Cox and she told him he should meet her dads frined named Mike Hunt.  They are everywhere I suppose.

I used to work with a Sharon Cox.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

I used to work with a Sharon Cox.

That's funny.  I did too, and never once did I think of that until I read your post.  .

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Believe

Our county judge executive - Harry Berry.

wildchild

Carolyn

I do recall a hardware store in Golden, CO with a  big/can't miss it   sign on the front that read "Nail It - Glue It - Screw It".

Actually, it's in Idaho Springs, CO. Still there, as far as I know.

Not off color, but funny:  My DD knows a guy who's daughter's first and middle names are "Helena Handbasket".  I forget what their last name is.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Half Fanatic #846

Not off-color either, but I worked with a girl named Candi who married Mike Bahr...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

From 1934 to 1954, the mayor of Fort Wayne, Indiana was Harry Baals.

My mother was a teacher with a student named Joseph Joseph.  Years later I had a boss who went to school with him and found out his middle name was...Joseph.

I used to work with a guy named Richard Holder...he went by Rich though.

I Ain't Dead Yet!

When I was in high school I caddied for a guy named Richard McNutt.  Dick McNutt...awesome.

My hair is gone and I'm almost blind
                          The days of my youth are far behind
                          My neck is stiff, I can't turn my head
                          Can't hear one-half that's being said
                          And this is the message I want you to get
                          I'm still a-kicking, and I ain't dead yet.

This is why I run

In high school, I worked at Target.  Our manger was Dick Jacques.

Clydesdales shouldn't run in Five Fingers!

Former runner

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41480994/ns/us_news-weird_news/

Fortunately you can still go for a run on Harry Baals dr. While there you can pay your respects to Johnny Appleseed.

Ross