Editing saved course (Read 431 times)

lap

I used to be able to take my saved courses, copy them, and then edit them. I would do this with the undo button, which would remove points and allow me to add loops, tweak the route, etc. Now, however, when I copy a map, I can erase all the points using the eraser button but I am not able to undo points one at a time. Is there a setting I'm missing? I'm running OS 10.4.11 on both Intel and non-Intel macs, and this happens for me in both Safari and Firefox. Thanks.

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

I've experienced this too. On windows, firefox and IE.
        I used to be able to take my saved courses, copy them, and then edit them. I would do this with the undo button, which would remove points and allow me to add loops, tweak the route, etc. Now, however, when I copy a map, I can erase all the points using the eraser button but I am not able to undo points one at a time. Is there a setting I'm missing? I'm running OS 10.4.11 on both Intel and non-Intel macs, and this happens for me in both Safari and Firefox. Thanks.
        Control + Left click to undo points.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

lap

Excellent, thanks much Ricky. It didn't work exactly the same way as before, but the control key got me what I needed.