Take this cold and shove it! (Read 1034 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Yeah, sipping tequiila! It's generally made from 100% agave nectar and aged in oak barrels for a while. There are lots of different brands though my standbys are the Patron Reposado and Patron Anejo. While you could definitely throw it in a margarita they have lots of flavor all to themselves or with a little salt.
    Ahhh...I have heard of those. They are generally really $$, right? Maybe something to ask for for a birthday. I do like tequila. Today my head is feeling better, but man, I had NO energy on my run this AM. Ran in the cold rain and was so glad to get home. I think my night of insomnia 2 nights ago probably had something to do with it, though I was struggling to breathe a bit, so I think my lungs might be a bit on the unhappy side, even though I used my inhaler before I ran. I was going to run tomorrow and fri., but I may hold off and run on Thurs. and Fri., instead...maybe get around to doing a shortish kickboxing workout, instead. Still thinking I want to try a neti pot, though. My nose and sinuses were full of all sorts of nastiness when I first got up (my run really helped clear things out, though). k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Ahhh...I have heard of those. They are generally really $$, right? Maybe something to ask for for a birthday. I do like tequila.
      I got a bottle of Patron Resposado to share with my bf as my joint xmas present to ourselves (at least that's what I'm calling it) last night and it was $45 after tax - so yeah, priceyish business, though a shot of it at most bars costs $8-10 as is. Normally I'm a beer and port drinker but I try to get one nice bottle of scotch and one nice bottle of tequila a year. There are definitely some less expensive brands, and some of those are quite good - I remember Herradura and El Jimador being all right, though there are like 600 different brands of tequila.