Take this cold and shove it! (Read 1034 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, sipping tequiila! It's generally made from 100% agave nectar and aged in oak barrels for a while. There are lots of different brands though my standbys are the Patron Reposado and Patron Anejo. While you could definitely throw it in a margarita they have lots of flavor all to themselves or with a little salt.
    Ahhh...I have heard of those. They are generally really $$, right? Maybe something to ask for for a birthday. I do like tequila. Today my head is feeling better, but man, I had NO energy on my run this AM. Ran in the cold rain and was so glad to get home. I think my night of insomnia 2 nights ago probably had something to do with it, though I was struggling to breathe a bit, so I think my lungs might be a bit on the unhappy side, even though I used my inhaler before I ran. I was going to run tomorrow and fri., but I may hold off and run on Thurs. and Fri., instead...maybe get around to doing a shortish kickboxing workout, instead. Still thinking I want to try a neti pot, though. My nose and sinuses were full of all sorts of nastiness when I first got up (my run really helped clear things out, though). k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ahhh...I have heard of those. They are generally really $$, right? Maybe something to ask for for a birthday. I do like tequila.
      I got a bottle of Patron Resposado to share with my bf as my joint xmas present to ourselves (at least that's what I'm calling it) last night and it was $45 after tax - so yeah, priceyish business, though a shot of it at most bars costs $8-10 as is. Normally I'm a beer and port drinker but I try to get one nice bottle of scotch and one nice bottle of tequila a year. There are definitely some less expensive brands, and some of those are quite good - I remember Herradura and El Jimador being all right, though there are like 600 different brands of tequila.