Guys (Read 685 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Every rub a nice oil on your face prior to lathering up to shave? Shocked It is incredible. Grab a little olive oil next time you shave. Rub it into your cheek and chin well. Then lather up and shave. It will change your world!
    Scout7

Considering I don't even use shaving cream....... Next thing you know, you'll be telling us about what product to use in our hair.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I shave my head. When I shave my face, though, I do use an old fashioned shaving brush and shaving cream. You should try it. I used to be a skeptic, but it is really great. I once posted this, elsewhere:
        This morning I used: with this: http://www.classicshaving.citymax.com/articles/article.cfm/590351/21356 in this scent: For generations, discriminating gentlemen have selected this crisp and spicy fragrance in which Tarragon, Lavender and Incense combine with hints of Green Galbanum and Citrus for an elegant manly scent and a warm, woody drydown with traces of Cedar, Sandal, Patchouli and Musk. followed by this: http://www.calantilles.com/Products/prod25.html Now, if only I knew how to be one of the "discriminating gentlemen". Sheesh.
        JakeKnight

You two listen to a lot of showtunes, don't you? Not that there's anything wrong with that. I think you're both faaaaaaabulous.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Scout7

For the record, no, I don't. And I started shaving with just water for the simple fact that, when in the woods, it's one less thing to pack and carry, and it's just easier to deal without it. I'm a minimalist.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When in the woods, I do not shave. When in the woods, I do not carry a razor. When in the woods, I have my Swiss Army Knife. But I do not shave with it. When at home with my wife and two daughters, I need softer cheeks. If I am going to shave my thick and heavy stubble, these items make for very soft cheeks. Soft cheeks make for... never mind, mixed company here... When in the woods alone, that is the only time I listen to show tunes.
              Scout7

The Army tended to prefer that I shaved every day, even in the woods.........At least while on duty.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sure. But are you still in the army? Do you still sleep in a tent? If not, why not also soften them cheeks...
                  Scout7

Technically, yes, I am. Until 07MAR. Force of habit, more than anything. That, and no one has ever complained about my not being smooth, so I've never worried about it.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Complaint: Scout, I wish you were smoother. You are welcome. Cool
                      Scout7

Complaint: Scout, I wish you were smoother. You are welcome. Cool
                        Not until you all start posting pics I can actually see at work will I work on being smoother.... So there. pfffffftttttt!
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Can you see the pic I posted for Jeff over in the 2000 mile forum?
                          Scout7

No, I can't. But I eventually figured out what it was.
                            JakeKnight

So what's better? Cats .... or Les Miserables? Discuss. Bonus question: who's more fabulous, Donny Osmond or Ryan Seacrest?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

So what's better? Cats .... or Les Miserables? Discuss. Bonus question: who's more fabulous, Donny Osmond or Ryan Seacrest?
                                Les Miserables. Whatever happened to his cohost on the first American Idol?