Customizable Summary Page (Read 686 times)

enorseman

I like to train in many varieties, but my primary sport is not running, it's cross-country skiing. In general, most athletes judge their yearly training by TOTAL hours, not just by their specific training. Right now the summary page assumes that running is specific training, and does not summarize total training hours. If the summary page was customizable to pick a specific sport, and summarized ALL training, perhaps broken down by intensity, the already great website would gain instant appeal for skiers, triathletes, swimmers, and any other group of athletes.
    eric :)

This is one of the ideas I'm trying to get working for the new log. I haven't had much luck with it so far. Depending on the complexity, I may have to wait after I release the new log to add this feature. You're right that a customizable page will make the log more appealing to everyone. eric :-)
      enorseman

Great! A quick fix might be to just add a Total Hours by Week, Month, and Year. That would help a little bit anyway. Thanks for your work, Eric