Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

A Saucy Wench

day 48. - this was one of the days the streak had value.  I am not injured, I am not tired, I am not particularly busy, the weather is (for November) gorgeous.  I just didnt FEEEELL like running.  Yeah.  It was actually one of the better runs I have had lately.  Amazing how much better running feels when I am already awake

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Running Rev'd

Day 12 - I also didn't feel like running since I did 16 yesterday, and it's gloomy and November-y outside. But I got in 2.1 miles and did some strength-training.

Called to Endure - Blog

"Everyone gets the sunset. Only the dedicated earn the sunrise."

Seanv2

I'm in on this - did it last year and it was a great distraction from the holiday madness and also a wonderful way to make sure I kept up with my running.

I added MichaelE to the list on the first page, if there is anyone I missed who is taking part, message me and I'll add you.

its sleeting here in New York.... Its nights like these were the streak does its magic on my obsessive personality. I'll get the run in, otherwise I'll have to explain to all you imaginary internet people why I am a wuss. 

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Thats rad

started 3 days late Undecided but I'll just go an extra 3 days,

Day 6 complete. 3.16 miles in the cold rain. Might take tomorrow indoors on the treadmill. 

Running my way to being a little less fat.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I missed this morning due to some GI issues, but I'm feeling better so I guess I will go run around the block a few times here in a few. I really don't want to do it though.
              FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Alright damnit. I did it. Day 7 completed. On a good note, I did learn that one lap around my block is just a hair under half a mile. That is good to know for the future. Ennay, I take it you are an early morning runner too? I hate forcing myself to get out of my nice warm bed to go out and run at o'dark thirty. I look forward to my weekend runs when I get to wake up more slowly before I head out.

A Saucy Wench

yep.  gotta get the run in before dh and all my running friends leave for work.  Today I overslept because we had a power outage. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

my morning is too hectic once everyone wakes up, especially the littlest dude, so early early morning is really the only time I can fit it in. We also have four people who take showers in the morning and I'll be damned if I end up with no hot water, so I make sure I'm the first one in the shower. Smile

Got my 3.5 on the TM at 9pm tonight, gym next door closes at 11.  I've tried running in the early AM, never worked for me. My streak is now at 7 days, career high for these legs LOL.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

My streak is at 11 days, a record for me. I've only run 22 miles, but still.....

I'm at day 7 which is so far my longest streak ever. I'm definitely trying for the Holiday streak, but would love to continue it a little longer if I can. Question, a long time ago I changed the streak counter to my elliptical activities I did when I was pregnant. Now I have no idea how to change it back. Help please! 

doctorjen

Can I still join in?  I've run every day since Thanksgiving - but I didn't run Thanksgiving.  I was at 10 days in a row then and decided to take one off to cook and eat.  Did 5 ish really cold miles with a friend at 5:30 this morning.  Brrrrr.

Can I still join in?  I've run every day since Thanksgiving -

I ran on Thanksgiving and would like to join as well. Today was 4.0 miles on the DM

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

I added MichaelE to the list on the first page, if there is anyone I missed who is taking part, message me and I'll add you.

its sleeting here in New York.... Its nights like these were the streak does its magic on my obsessive personality. I'll get the run in, otherwise I'll have to explain to all you imaginary internet people why I am a wuss. 

Thanks for adding me Sean - getting my name on the list will be another great motivator for keeping me going and committed to the streak.