Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

I'm at day 7 which is so far my longest streak ever. I'm definitely trying for the Holiday streak, but would love to continue it a little longer if I can. Question, a long time ago I changed the streak counter to my elliptical activities I did when I was pregnant. Now I have no idea how to change it back. Help please! 

To change it back, just go to the summary page of your log and click on customize (upper right of the screen). There's a drop-down menu in the streak box that lets you choose which activity you want to track. Hope that helps.

I'm having a lot of problems with consistency these past couple of weeks - too much work, not enough sleep.  I saw the other day that Runners World is promoting a "holiday streak" where you commit to running everyday from Thanksgiving to New Years.  I think I'm going to do it.  Anyone else interested? 

Here's everyone who thought it'd be a good idea to run at least one mile everyday from Thanksgiving to New Years Day. 

Name

Completed?

Seanv2

jeffdonahue

Dallas

Stfuandrun

Montco

Ojo

Jehu

stealth_rnr

Waytogo

Murphy996

Irishguy

xhristopher

Rgilbert

youngoffender

Sruiz

Willie_MN

LedLincoln

Ennay

Slo_Hand

Dtothe2nd

wolfeliminator

Runny_babbit

arlahile

CEIE

kmays

stealth_rnr

daisymae25

Cherrieruns

mgerwn

ckerr1999

cliffordtbrd

knifey

Joe.

RoadNotTaken

FlippyNoodle

camille2                                    

lilac_jive

MichaelE

Spaniel

top_cheddar

Rick_Stone

Can you add me please.  I can't figure out how to message you. I just completed day 7 today.  Thanks.  Hopefully this will keep me motivated.

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

Seanv2

Can you add me please.  I can't figure out how to message you. I just completed day 7 today.  Thanks.  Hopefully this will keep me motivated.

Added. To send another RA user a personal message, just click on the little mailbox icon. 

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

xhristopher

Day 9 (70 miles) complete. It's been easy so far. I'm trying to couple this with a holiday diet. That's a hell of a lot harder than running.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I commend you for even trying the diet thing this time of year!

I completed day 8 of my streak early this morning....not as many miles as I wanted because I got out the door late, but it was better than nothing.

Papillon1966

I'm interested in participating. I started my current streak on Halloween, so today's run was day 29.

Lisa Boyles

npaden

My current running streak is at 10 days, but I don't think I'll be able to keep it up through New Years.  We will be on our annual family ski vacation around Christmas and I just don't see how I will be able to keep a streak going through that. 

If I keep it going up until then I'll break my current best streak of 21 days though.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

xhristopher

My current running streak is at 10 days, but I don't think I'll be able to keep it up through New Years.  We will be on our annual family ski vacation around Christmas and I just don't see how I will be able to keep a streak going through that. 

Just a mile. 10 minutes. You can do it in your street clothes. If it's cold you won't even get sweaty.

I'm on day 25 today. I've felt tired on all my runs this week. I'm still struggling to adjust to running in the morning. I need to start going to bed earlier. 

Got er done today. 7 days in a row. 

Running my way to being a little less fat.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I think it's time for me to bow out, also. 11 days is my all time record. I was going to try to push through to the 21 day mark, but my legs are telling me to stop.

Thats rad

I'm donating blood tomorrow, but I want to keep a streak. What would happen if I ran a half mile after doing apherisis donation(its twice as much as the regular donation)?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm donating blood tomorrow, but I want to keep a streak. What would happen if I ran a half mile after doing apherisis donation(its twice as much as the regular donation)?

Isn't there a way to do a run before you donate?  Far preferable, I would think.

Intentionally Blank

Seems like apheresis would be a little easier to run after than a regular blood donation.  But if you could do it before, it would be much better.

Easy 3 for me today.  This makes day 740.

I'm a wimp, so if I can do it that long, y'all can do this.  Good job, everyone.

Can you add me too please? Thanks! And thanks for the help!