Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

Seanv2

thanks, Sean.  You can totally keep your asterik as you did the required days.   I didn't think you were favoring yourself, it was more that others that had stopped due to injury were noted but those of us that stopped due to illness were not.  Thank you again for hearing me and responding.

I didn't mean to make a distinction between those who stopped due to injury and those who stopped for other reasons.  It was haphazard.  I do not have the time to go back and review the reasons why everyone stopped  but if anyone wants the reason noted, message me and I'll edit the first page.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

All said, though, a big THANK YOU to Sean for maintaining this thread!  Lots of people benefited in a number of ways as a result.  I know I did.

+1

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Resurrecting a zombie here.  My streak is over.

Seemed like Boston would be the perfect culmination of this streak.  I would have staggered a mile on Tuesday, mostly out of habit., but there were logistical issues

I'm only a little sad about it, but not so much.  I like to think I'm not totally OCD.

Good streak; good thread. Smile

I can't think of the right to superlative to compliment your accomplishment. I am simply awestruck. I was just remembering the holiday steak and how much I enjoyed it. I cannot fathom what this must be like for you.

Holy moly!

Resurrecting a zombie here.  My streak is over.

Seemed like Boston would be the perfect culmination of this streak.  I would have staggered a mile on Tuesday, mostly out of habit., but there were logistical issues

I'm only a little sad about it, but not so much.  I like to think I'm not totally OCD.

Good streak; good thread. Smile

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K