Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

xhristopher

Depends on your work.  Most of mine requires 14-18hr days when I am traveling. 

Mine are usually no more than 12-14 hour days. I guess you can do a lot with those extra couple hours and no commute. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

November has been a great month for me, and I managed to keep up the streak in spite of Thanksgiving travel.  A little worried, though, since a trip that was originally planned for January has been moved to December.  It's a lot easier to maintain a streak when at home, I believe.

A Saucy Wench

November has been a great month for me, and I managed to keep up the streak in spite of Thanksgiving travel.  A little worried, though, since a trip that was originally planned for January has been moved to December.  It's a lot easier to maintain a streak when at home, I believe.

I dont know what you mean ....

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Heh, what dedication.  Good hill work, too.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

My one mile was on level ground. My TM. Smile

Congrats on those hills.

Can I still get on this list.  I am at 10 days and counting

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

jeffdonahue

Why run circles when yuou could have just run to that Waffle House?

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Ha-ha.  I still think that is so funny.  Before we left Augusta for Nashville I had looked at that parking lot on Google

thinking that it would be a possibility if there wasn't any where near to run (traffic etc.) on Monday morning.  

As it was DH didn't want to run and we wanted to get on the road as soon as possible.  

We went to Waffle house.   Eat too much.

steph  

A Saucy Wench

a) Garmin invented those hills. 

b) I did that freaking thing 3 times that week, although once i diverted and ran up around the firestone on the other side.

c)there is not a safe path to waffle house.  Do you not think I would have run circles around WAFFS just to do so?

d) it was worth it to watch the 5am crew sit on the bench and have a smoke and watch us like we were batshit crazy

e) awww man TeaOlive you could have joined us for the 5:30 am shuffle.  Mississippi and mgerwien were there.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Jess runs for bacon

I'm already out Sad My shins are very happy with this decision though.

Mine didn't allow me to continue, either.

Jess runs for bacon

Mine didn't allow me to continue, either.

Sorry to hear that, but glad I'm not the only one. I probably could have kept going but I'm in marathon training right now so I'm hyper sensitive to possible injury.

Heh, we could totally do an every other day running streak.

Well, had a wake to attend to after work, grabbed a bite on the way home since I was starving. Got home, dressed real quick and ran a mile on the TM with a full stomach, that mile was rough but I did it for the streak.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Aw, sorry.  You're still a fairly new runner, though...you'll have PLENTY of time later on to participate in one. Smile  Last year was my first streak, and I had been running for 5 years at that point.

Today:  2 miles, day 7.

A Saucy Wench

Well, had a wake to attend to after work, grabbed a bite on the way home since I was starving. Got home, dressed real quick and ran a mile on the TM with a full stomach, that mile was rough but I did it for the streak.

I've done the stuffed and drunk run meself