Truce (Read 1525 times)

Oh, jeez, I'm drinking Miller Lite. Darn that husband. Why did I send him to the store? Good post, Trent! Makes sense to me.
    HEY!!! Your husband did just fine with picking out Miller Lite. It was my beer of choice tonight. Big grin .....and yes, good post Trent. Yes

Michelle

nicely said trent i'm in. staropramen for me tonight
      finney

Resident pinniped

I just now saw this thread. If this is for real, I'm in and agree 100% with no harm, no foul, no hard feelings and no further mention of any of this. I hope that's all reciprocated. Whether anyone believes it or not, I never set out with the intent to offend. If this is just a front well, then, that's really sad on a lot of levels is all I have to say on the matter.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It is for real. For real.
          PWL

Has been

Agreed, reciprocated, etc. My apologies to the pinniped (and yes, I had to look up what it meant).

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Amy

finney

Resident pinniped

Agreed, reciprocated, etc. My apologies to the pinniped (and yes, I had to look up what it meant).
                The one with the flipper like feet accepts. Happy Easter. Smile
                freckles

Well said Trent.

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Now that was a bath...

Darn right I would post more if there was more sex love on the board. It may help my pregnancy chances. Claire xxx
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Kings Canyon NP 07'

Black Butte Porter....on the mountain it is twice as good. mmmmm...... If everyone drank good beer we would be too mellow to fight Big grin
                      Nothing like a black butte porter.........unless your drinking a bridgeport ipa.

left-right-left-right-repeat

Darn right I would post more if there was more sex love on the board. It may help my pregnancy chances. Claire xxx
                        Practice makes perfect Claire, so practice, practice, practice.

E.J.
                        Greater Lowell Road Runners
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

dork.major dork.

Agreed. If it weren't 8:45 in the morning I'd join in the beer, but just know that tonight I will be browsing the menu for the best nuttiest brown ale on offer. Hope everyone has a good day.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

Well said Trent.
                              I was in the state's last year (Australian here) and loved the miller lite. At first it was a bit confusing though, to us aussie's a light beer means that it has a lower alcohol content, so there i was slamming down the beers and wondered why i was starting to feel drunk! We've only just caught on to the low carb thing down here, i now love a beer called 'pure blonde' Hank

Just running for the fun of it!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was in the state's last year (Australian here) and loved the miller lite. At first it was a bit confusing though, to us aussie's a light beer means that it has a lower alcohol content, so there i was slamming down the beers and wondered why i was starting to feel drunk!
                                I think it's 4 or 5%...that's not low? Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay