Ouch (Read 789 times)

Just Be

Another Passion

That's not very nice guys... you're going to give Jennifer (LifesABeach) flashbacks. Shocked

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

JakeKnight

What. The. !@#$%? You got a link to a text story on this? How did this happen? Was he okay? My God - he wasn't even wearing an iPod!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's not very nice guys... you're going to give Jennifer (LifesABeach) flashbacks. Shocked
          You are SO bad! Black eye Evil grin Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Ouch!

Bugs

Vim

Reminds me of this awesome video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwjCKreENTM&feature=related
                DOH!! there's the flashback! Shocked Blush Tongue Only I hit a green sign about 4 times that size. Embarrassed

Jennifer mm#1231

Another Passion

DOH!! there's the flashback! Shocked Blush Tongue Only I hit a green sign about 4 times that size. Embarrassed
                  See... I told ya so! Tongue

Rick

Holy cow! I found a link to a story that has a brief mention in it http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-11/05/content_7011846.htm "According to local police, the injured athlete, born in 1979, failed to turn left at the Panathenian Stadium where the race ended but continued going straight ahead, thus was hit seriously by an oncoming tram close to the site." Another site was commenting on how the course wasn't well marked and how that road should have been blocked off but I still can't find anything that says what ever happened to him.
                    Rachel

Another Passion

That's EXACTLY why I never lead a race!! Poorly marked race courses can get you hit by a tram dangit! I'm glad I just hang back in the rear of the race field... much safer back there! Big grin

Rick