Bug Spray!! (Read 886 times)

Joni, I read your message earlier and was thinking to myself how glad I was the mosquitos hadn't gotten out of control in S. FL yet.... then I went for my run today. We have had lots of coastal flooding and there is tons of standing wate-- which the bugs were swarming all over. I'm glad I had sunglasses on, b/c they were plastered to my face... eww!
    LOL!! Sorry to jinx your run Shaunna! Yeah, I'd have to say "eww" here too! You know they're thick when you can peel them off your face! Tongue
      Those lovely summer "retreats" were for the Army.
      Ok! I got to thinking and then wondered maybe you were a scout on the side, getting paid to lead groups on adventures through the wilderness!! How cool would that be? Maybe not for 3 weeks at a time though....
        Flea Fly Flea Fly Mosquito OH no no no more Mosquito (Oh No no no more Mosquito) itchy itchy scratchy scratchy ouh I got on down my backy (itchy itchy scratchy scratchy ouh I got on down my backy) Beat that big bad bug with the bug spray (Beat that big bad bug with the bug spray) pssssssssssshhhh... (<== bug="" spray="" can="" spraying="" that=""></==>) A tune modal learned in 3rd grade along with the "50 Nifty United State from 13 Original Colonies" song. The last junebug I saw was back in January!

Vim

Scout7

Ok! I got to thinking and then wondered maybe you were a scout on the side, getting paid to lead groups on adventures through the wilderness!! How cool would that be? Maybe not for 3 weeks at a time though....
          Actually, in a way, that's not that far off the mark. I was a scout, and our job was to lead groups (of tanks and other vehicles) on merry adventures through the woods. And I guess I technically got paid for it, too. It was really fun, too. It was alot like being in the boy scouts, just with bigger guns and without the adult supervision.