Time for transition (Read 1178 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

Hey guy, decided to knock the high mileage on the head for a bit of weight training, decided to post my progress here. Here is my start, as you can see, a little weedy and loose skin, so gonna take some time, still thats the price you pay for big weight loss.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Shocked...(Are you trying to model?) And, you're still trying to lose weight?

Vim

Now that was a bath...

Can I inquire about the stain on the mirror?
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Imminent Catastrophe

Can I inquire about the stain on the mirror?
          That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

va

Indeed. Claire - the next JK?
              She's doing a nice job channeling him! (You gave me a good chuckle kooky.) Stain --> Surprised (I don't think I want to know)

Vim

Mr E

"Velocitus Delectiblus"

Bravo!
                  Kooky, you're too funny!! Eddy, nice transition. Ummm, where did your clothes go?

Michelle

Prophet!

ROFL -- Kooky, you're too funny!! Eddy, nice transition. Ummm, where did your clothes go?
                    well, he is a magician after all.
                    eric :)

Guys and gals, Eddy is proud of the fact that he lost a lot of weight and wants to share his excitement with us. Let's all celebrate his accomplishment rather than making fun of it. Eddy: congrats on your weight loss. Excellent job! eric Smile

Slow-smooth-fast

cheers I have taken it down now cos it has provoked a lot of sarcasm. Anyhow here my article I am in the paper today: http://www.chorley-guardian.co.uk/chorley/The-magician-who-made-six.3233030.jp

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Slow-smooth-fast

cheers I have taken it down now cos it has provoked a lot of sarcasm. Anyhow here my article I am in the paper today: http://www.chorley-guardian.co.uk/chorley/The-magician-who-made-six.3233030.jp

Dude, well done! Thanks for sharing this article about your transformation. Was your daughter really wearing you out? Smile Whatever the case... the for the child(ren) impetus is a great reason.

Vim

Truly, your success is awesome! Don't pay attention to our sarcasm! Blush You really do look great! Your family must be very proud.

Michelle

jcasetnl

It's great to get some recognition, Eddy. A lot of people at work have paid me some nice compliments. Also, I'm dating a belly dancer, and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be happening at my former weight. Cause god knows I ain't got much personality. Big grin