Garmin & Navigation (Read 432 times)

How do I upload a route from RunningAhead into my Garmin Forerunner 305? I'm having trouble with how to save a course as a file. Thanks!

ReaDaddy

I just got my brand new beautiful, amazing, and totally wicked Forerunner 305 yesterday!!! I think it is awesome how easy it was to upload my route from last night into RunningAhead.  I know I have mine completely setup incorrectly but oh well...I will master this awesome tool in no time.  As for uploading a route into the watch...I am not sure if that is possible.  I was wanting to do the same thing last night but could not figure out any way to do that.  I love making new routes with RunningAhead and would absolutely LOVE being able to get them on my 305.  If anyone has more experience with the 305 and adding routes...please share your infinite knowledge!
      Peace Out! Big Sur 1/2, CA - Nov. 15, 2009!!!
        It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, you have to use the Garmin Training Center to upload to the device.
        Happy Running,
        Troy
        "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

ReaDaddy

I installed the latest training center software but I must be doing something wrong because I cannot seem to make a route, save it, and/or upload it to the 305.  In a way though, it was a little nice to not be conformed to a route yesterday.  I went for my first run, with no predetermined route! I simply picked a place I wanted to go and parked a long way from there and just went! It was awesome to know how far I had gone...right there on my wrist! whooooooohoooooo
          Peace Out! Big Sur 1/2, CA - Nov. 15, 2009!!!