Who will be running on the Christmas Holidays? (Running with a Christmas Hat on?) (Read 560 times)

Julia1971

Did a 6 mile recovery run today but didn't wear a hat.  Not that anyone would have seen because it's like a ghost town out there.  I did see a fox, though.  And, I found a dollar on the ground.  Whoo hoo!  Toll booth money!

A Saucy Wench

All righty, heading out for a couple before the kids wake up.  After that its all pj's and chocolate.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

vegefrog

Happy Holidays! I ran 14 on Sunday with reindeer antlers on, because my friend was wearing a Santa hat Smile

Today I'm running 12 and I think I'll rock the Santa hat!! Smile

Ojo

Got my run in but without the Santa hat.  It is cold and rainy here so I wore my new buff instead!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Hello, I'm new here. Merry Christmas everyone!

Just ran 10 miles this morning in a goofy looking snowman/clown hat.

KLD: I also ran that 50k in VA Beach last weekend and remember seeing that woman! She actually beat me! Granted, I did see she was wearing a sign that stated she had run over 100 marathons. But still... not sure I could've run the race in that kind of outfit. I'm SO JEALOUS that you live in VA Beach and have access to those kind of trails all the time! Can't wait to go back and run at First Landing park again. I'm definitely in for the 50k again next year. So much fun!

I gotta tell you, now that I have found Running, I think I live in one of the perfect spots for it.  The weather is moderated by the Ocean nearby, so it is never "too hot" or "too cold" to run.  I live on the new part of town, so every big new road they build has a separate 6-foot wide running path built alongside it away from the traffic... Alot more running paths out there than even the long runners can cover :-)  And indeed, those trails are great!  It was a race that beat my expectations in a bunch of ways.   I will probably do that race again next year.  (And I think I will wear my santa hat next yr :-)

Merry Christmas Everyone :-)  My legs have seemingly recovered from yesterday's 15-miler, so I will get out there this afternoon a little bit :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

TedsHead

Team Me, Myself & I

I ran 5mi in a sleet/rain mix, so the santa hat worked well.

Merry Christmas

northernman

Fight The Future

Finally made it into the More Miles Than Degrees club, with an easy 4 miles at 1 deg F this morning. Went particularly slow because of the ice and also the fact that today I'm also in the More Pounds of Body Weight Gained in 24 Hours Than Degrees club. Y'all have a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Saturnalia, Brumalia, whatever!

Better I Leave

I knocked out 3.5 miles just now accompanied by some heavy squats. I also treated myself...I performed a full set of hammer curls for the first time since my bicep surgery...WOOHOO!  Smile

#artbydmcbride

18 miles along the beach, half into a mild head wind.  Cool  Kwanzaa starts tomorrow.

Runners run

joescott

7 easy miles with my son on a very crisp Christmas Day afternoon.  Peace on earth, good will to y'all.  Smile

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

17 miles this morning.  I did not wear a Christmas hat, but I did say Merry Christmas to everyone I passed.  All 2 of them. It was cold and grey and Christmas so not many folks out.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

At your suggestion, I wore a Santa hat for my frigid ten-miler this morning.  I didn't mind the extra warmth the had provided, and I heard a guy yell "Santa??" as his companion chuckled. Smile

Merry Christmas!

Chasing the bus

Today was the first in a long time that wasn't  more miles than degrees. 4 miles @ 21F, through snowy streets in my Santa hat, wishing merry Christmas to anyone who looked up. Lots of folks on the street today.

Merry Christmas to you all on RA!

John

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                              Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test