Well thank goodness (Read 687 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Me and my RP

Thank heavens this information has finally come out. I'm sure there was a collective sigh of relief ringing from the pubs/bars this weekend...Smile
      Hmmm, so it wasn't the beer that caused weight gain in college ... but perhaps the double cheeseburger and fries I would inhale when I was drunk? Hmmmmm Surprised
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm, so it wasn't the beer that caused weight gain in college ... but perhaps the double cheeseburger and fries I would inhale when I was drunk? Hmmmmm Surprised
        Yeah...and the 3AM pizzas and vending machine runs...? Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah...and the 3AM pizzas and vending machine runs...? Tongue k
          Maybe also the greasy fast food the next morning to help the tummy and not being able to exercise the next morning? Wink
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, yes...bacon and OJ--packs a wallop of calories. Also the cookies and ice cream we stole from the commons, since they were the only edible things.

~ Sarah Kay

And Mickey D's breakfasts ... when we were up that early! Le sigh, I miss college !!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Le sigh, I miss college !!
                Me, too. I only lived on campus for a year, but it was fun. After that I moved to MI and became a commuter student for like 6 years...which meant a lot of fast food meals on the run. I had some LONG days on campus and at that time there weren't all that many healthy options near school. k

~ Sarah Kay

They were marketing this beer at the last race I was at as VITAMIN beer! And supposedly it helps you pick up chicks if you drink it. Any of you tried Michelob Ultra? Looks like it's being sold as a drink that'll help you run a Ultra marathon.

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Any of you tried Michelob Ultra? Looks like it's being sold as a drink that'll help you run a Ultra marathon.
                    Would you like some beer with your carbonated, beer-flavored water?

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, yes...bacon and OJ--packs a wallop of calories. Also the cookies and ice cream we stole from the commons, since they were the only edible things.
                      Will be having a NICe big plate of pancake, eggs and bacon in a few. And ice cream tonight! I know off topic lol

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson