2020 Marathon Training and relevant COVID 19 discussion echo chamber (Read 700 times)

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

my week

0.0 miles.

Same here. The one good thing about 2020 was that I reconnected with some of my old golf buddies and managed a few sub 80 rounds!

2021? I’m considering buying a treadmill and naming it Phluffy.

I’m up for starting a new marathon thread seeing as I’ve got a few lined up.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Same here. The one good thing about 2020 was that I reconnected with some of my old golf buddies and managed a few sub 80 rounds!

2021? I’m considering buying a treadmill and naming it Phluffy.

I’m up for starting a new marathon thread seeing as I’ve got a few lined up.

I'm up for a new thread too. It'd be great if you would run it Mikkey! If not, I'll start it up.

2:52:16 (2018)

Ok, new thread is up now. Hope you all don't mind me going ahead and starting it 

2:52:16 (2018)

BraydonCampbell

link spam
          jordanarbeloa

hi all I'm john and most of all I like running , girls and ilucki slots , as for the latter , these are unique games with the possibility of not registering and absolutely free

Do you like girls or games more? And how do you manage to combine everything?