State #46 (Read 116 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Queen Bee Montana Marathon 6:12:12 . 7 hour time limit. Wasn't sure I was going to make it. I was a mile behind the next-to-last runner at mile 8. I did not see another runner until Mile 19. I somehow managed to pass  3 runners. When I hit mile 26 tears started rolling down my cheeks. You would have thought I had just won Boston. It wasn't pretty but I got it done. I'm so ready to go home.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Running solo in a marathon is tough. That takes a lot of mental toughness to finish! Way to go! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

zebano

That's impressive. Which states do you have left? and do you get bonus points for marathons in the US Territories?

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

Running Problem

Problem Child

Congratulations. What states remain? I’m new to your story of live.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

AK 6/18----VT 7/10-----NE 9/25---- NM 10/16

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

Ready to race!

Good luck man!   Keep going.  You are so close.  I know how it feels.  I wrapped mine up in Hawaii.  The skin off the bottom of my foot was gone, but nothing was going to stop me from getting that last one.

Mescal

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Good luck man!   Keep going.  You are so close.  I know how it feels.  I wrapped mine up in Hawaii.  The skin off the bottom of my foot was gone, but nothing was going to stop me from getting that last one.

2 left.

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Way to go, Clay! Where are your last two? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Heartland / NE / Sept----Duky City / NM / Oct

Way to go, Clay! Where are your last two? Smile

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

dktrotter

Dorothea

Runnerclay, you're done now?!

Heartland / NE / Sept----Duky City / NM / Oct

Qualifications: I like to run. In Florida. In the summer. At noon.  

Last race: Community 5K, March 2nd. Speed test run with 2 walk breaks. Went pretty well.