Reebok RealFlex - anyone have these? (Read 84 times)

There's a sale going on at a site that I frequent for alot of the Reebok "RealFlex" shoes. There's a couple of different models to chose from - Speed, Scream 2.0, etc

Does anyone have any experience with these shoes?

FYI, I run in the Brooks PureFlow minimalists. They are a tru "minimalist" shoe and that's what I want to stick with, but willing to try a different vendor

Jocrowe91

I think it would be a large mistake to switch from a Brooks to a Reebok of any kind. Bang for the buck you can't beat Brooks. Also the scream 2.0 is not a true minimalist. Speed wouldn't be too bad but it seems to be ALOT like a cross trainer to me.

Half Fanatic #846

FYI, I run in the Brooks PureFlow minimalists. They are a tru "minimalist" shoe and that's what I want to stick with, but willing to try a different vendor

The best source for unbiased minimalist shoe reviews (and other running shoes) I've found is at www.runblogger.com. (search "guide to minimalist running shoes").

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

elenagi

Well, Reebok realflex is a good shoe to have but I prefer Nike free. But as you said you want to stick with Brooks then go with it. If you have established a comfort zone with Brooks then there is no need to switch the product.

Thank you