How to fix my hurt leg (Read 633 times)

ccantu1187

my left leg between my knee and my foot right in the middle hurts really bad when i get to around 4 miles. it also hurts but not as bad when I'm walking around. anyone know of what to do that would fix it?
    Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

my left leg between my knee and my foot right in the middle hurts really bad when i get to around 4 miles. it also hurts but not as bad when I'm walking around. anyone know of what to do that would fix it?
      You need to be a little more specific about the location of the pain. Is it in the front (shin) or the back (calf)? Without the exact location, it's hard to guess what it could be. Some of the common problems that come to mind include: - shin splints - compartment syndrome - stress fraction - calf strain Since it hurts even when you're walking around, you probably should have a doctor check it out. It can be a stress fracture.
      ccantu1187

its the shin
        Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Shin splints should go away pretty much immediately after you stop running. Walking might irritate it only if you're speed walking. It leads me to lean towards compartment syndrome and stress fraction. Both of which you should get a professional to examine. Let us know what it is and good luck!
          ccantu1187

thanks, i guess i will go and get it checked out soon