Uh yeah. (Read 846 times)

YAWN.... Not interested in active.anything.... This is home...
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wannabes. Yet they are going to charge for $10/month for GPS uploads...bwahahahaha!!! I'll keep donating to Eric--someone who actually CARES about other runners and maintaining their logs. Look at that, folks. They want to charge for something that Eric is providing for free. Think about that next time you are considering making a donation to a worthy cause. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Not even GPS uploads (unless I missed it), but just HRM uploads. Shyah!

Hawt and sexy

The shoe mileage 'feature' there is free only because the new CR people threw a fit after having that for years. I do my best to not support active.com monetarily in any way. They seem hell bent on ruining the running community. They just want cash. I understand the need for business and all, but sooner or later they have to realize that active is a .com, and that bubble done burst already.

I'm touching your pants.

Another Passion

YAWN.... Not interested in active.anything.... This is home...
            Well, I for one, am happy to have all these new running community friends here at RA. Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not even GPS uploads (unless I missed it), but just HRM uploads. Shyah!
              Oh, wait...you're right. I think I saw that $10/month price and automatically thought GPS. Gah, that is really flippin' lame. HEY, ACTIVE...YOU SUCK!!! Ahhh...that felt good, and I was never even a member. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, I for one, am happy to have all these new running community friends here at RA. Big grin
                We had growing pains at first, but I am very fond of a lot of the new peeps here, too. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Outside Lane

I tried that Basic Active Trainer log - it's not even worth FREE. You couldn't pay me to use it. My god - think of how many users they lost by ditching the coolrunning log that many used religiously each week. I still can't believe what idiots they are. Those forums are a ghost town.

See how they run...

I wonder how they can screw that up, and how much they will charge for it.
                    I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock