Fitbit options above Fitbit Flex (Read 63 times)

Tiefsa

I have the Fitbit Flex, the most basic option, but I'm considering a different Fitbit because I'd like to look at my wrist and see the time.  Does anyone else have a higher model and do you like it?

Chasing the bus

Just got the Charge HR. Still getting used to it. It doesn't really know how far I've gone, but the HR seems to be close enough for what it is and what I want. Must push the button on the side to see time, steps, etc. I wear it so our company sponsored "wellness" plan can witness I'm a good, low risk employee, and thereby get lower insurance rates...it's kinda sick, but saves me a fortune.

I haven't had a problem with a rash developing yet from the band, but they are now warning people about that. I switch wrists every coupla days. The band doesn't breath well. Mine is almost too small. Measure your wrist carefully.

John

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
      Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

fimmx

I have a Charge. If I'd bought it myself, I'd have gone with the HR option. It's ok, I've gotten used to it. It's nice to be able to see the time and steps etc on it. I started with this only because I lost my zip, you can see the time, steps, calories on the zip and it leaves your wrists free.