Unable to Change weather widget locale (Read 39 times)

waterfordrider

Team Effort

I have tried every way from Sunday to change the locale of the weather widget on my summary page. It just won't. What am I doing wrong?

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Well, on mine I click the Edit Layout button in the upper right, then hover over the weather widget and click on the little pencil icon.  It then prompts for the locale.

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Thanks, but I can't even edit my Summary page layout right now. I don't know what the deal is right now.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

My next recommendations: Try a different browser, or clear cookies and cache.

waterfordrider

Team Effort

You reminded me that I needed to scroll all the way right since the "Edit Layout" button is clear out of the window, way out by itself. However, when I attempt to edit the location, I keep getting an "unknown error" message. Tried a different browser, entered my whole address still no joy.

Thanks for your help.

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Eric,

I have tried every way from Sunday to update my locale in the weather widget and it simply refuses to change. Tried both Safari and Firefox. I have cleaned the cache, cookies, no change. I keep getting "An unknown error has has occurred" or words to that effect. I can't even enter my former locale. I need your help.

Roger

madmax989

I get the same error when I try to update my location

eric :)

Fixed