too much stinky smoke in the air (Read 1405 times)

while I hope nobody is hurt or has significant property damage, fires in forests are not bad things.  except when I am downwind. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Trent, I'm sorry you feel that way so I looked up "B Dub" in urban dictionary to find this definition:

A rolled up piece of toilet paper in between your butt cheeks near your butt hole to catch the sweat and also to catch the shit from coming out on a cotton toucher.

I had sweat between my butt cheeks so i put a B Dub in!

So, if I understand correctly, what you are saying is that Minnesota is kinda like a wad of toilet paper. The Dakotas and Wisconsin are butt cheeks. Iowa's the hole and Canada's the "cotton toucher?" If you say so.

Or, if he's speaking literally the burning sensation would make him sad as well.

xhristopher

B Dub = BW = BWCA(W).

Google is not always your friend.

OK, BW ≠ Butt Wipe. This reminds me that Discovery Channel's "The Glory Hole" is about a different "Glory Hole" than you might read about in the Urban Dictionary so don't trust it either.

I have once again asked my frenemy, Google, to help me figure this out. Today she told me BW=Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Wilderness). I just wish for all involved that, with 10,000 lakes, Minnesota could at least get one of them to put this out.

Furthermore, "B Dub" is not to be confused with Buffalo Wings Wild where you can eat such hot and fiery stuff that would likely result in a different kind of fire in the B Dub earlier discussed.

Imminent Catastrophe

There are some other Republicans in the Urban Dictionary that you should not look up.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016