Whew...! (Read 161 times)

an amazing likeness

...that was unsettling.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I can breath again...

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yes.

steph  

Blue Rocket

All systems Go!

I assume that any workouts that would have come over from Garmin Connect automatically during this outage will need to be manually exported out of Garmin Connect and uploaded into RA, true? Or are all our workouts coming from Garmin and Polar waiting in some "pending" queue at the RA website waiting to be processed after the dust settles? Because I'm lazy and spoiled by the automation that Eric provides at RA, I'll wait to see it workout magically appears.

Good to see RA back. You don't know what you got till it's gone.

an amazing likeness

I assume that any workouts that would have come over from Garmin Connect automatically during this outage will need to be manually exported out of Garmin Connect and uploaded into RA, true?

This is not fact or informed, but I don't have the same assumption as you spell out here.  The workouts from Garmin Connect (GC) are pushed by Garmin, not pulled by RA.  I assume  that GC's software team was astute enough to build a 'retry' algorithm for delivery of workouts to a connected service which goes unresponsive.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

eric :)

The workouts are set by Garmin, and Garmin will retry the send if it wasn't successful.  They're coming in now.

GinnyinPA

Thank you for getting it fixed Eric.

spacityrunner

Oh Eric,  I sure did miss you today...thanks for getting the ship upright!!!

Trails Rock!