Racing Singlets (Read 1051 times)

If the furnace is hot...

Well I searched and found nothing so here goes: people want shirts, I think it would be cool if you would have runningAHEAD singlets available, I would proudly wear them at races and I'm sure lots of people would. just a thought

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you are still an animal in Africa and that kinda sucks.

eric :)

Hi Jake, I'm working with a vendor right now to produce RunningAHEAD branded shirts. I think they're reasonably priced and everyone that I showed the shirt to loved the material. I've delivered the graphics/logo to them already and they're doing the layout. I don't know how long this will take, or how long it takes to print them, but I'm hoping they'll be done soon. eric Smile
      va

Hi Eric: Any more details? Can we get a peek at the graphics/logo? Short sleeve/long sleeve? Colors?... Thanks, Eager Beaver

Stephen, Here are the images for the men's shirts: 100% polyester knit interlock. Coverstitch at shoulder, neck, armhole, sleeve and bottom hem. For the ladies: 92% polyester 8% spandex knit jersey peached for softness. Contrast contoured side panel with contrast stitching. Side vents for extra mobility. On the front, the upper left side will have the site's logo in either light blue or navy, depending on the color of the shirt. On the back, the top, right below the collar will say "Powered by RunningAHEAD". These are relatively small text so that they won't be obnoxious, yet large enough for anyone to read. The site up to this point has been clean and simple, and that should be reflected in the shirts as well. eric Smile

Marquess of Utopia

Is it out of style for men to wear singlets or sleeveless?
            mikeymike

Good question. Along those lines, Eric, I've been going skins for most of my runs this summer (except this morning, wow it was nice and cool out there!) so is there an official RA temporary tattoo that I could stick on my scrawny runners chicken-chest? Thanks!

Runners run

Scout7

Good question. Along those lines, Eric, I've been going skins for most of my runs this summer (except this morning, wow it was nice and cool out there!) so is there an official RA temporary tattoo that I could stick on my scrawny runners chicken-chest? Thanks!
                He's trying to promote the site, not scare people away.
                  Yes. He is sending it with a 35 pound barbell for you to upgrade your chicken chest to a chipmunk chest. Then you apply the tattoo and sing like Alvin. It will still scare people, just not as much.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Go Pre!

It's hot here...but I know the Fall weather will be here soon, and long sleeves will be back in fashion. So we we be seeing a long sleeve version? Smile
                      Hey E: Very interested in getting a singlet....DO THEY COME IN ORANGE? Wink Wink Wink O.M.

Orange Man and Eric.

Cool. When/how do we order one? Do you have a sense yet of the final costs?I hope you will be shipping to Canada? Wink Thanks again, Eric. You da man!

Hi guys, If I can find a singlet to print on, I can always add that. It depends on how popular the shirts are, of course. If the shirts don't sell, then I'll probably won't get singlets. Same thing goes for long sleeves. orange man: sorry, they won't be coming in orange because that's not a site color. I will special order one for you if I can find an orange singlet :-) I don't know when the shirts will be ready. They're still doing the layout right now. I am willing to ship to anywhere in the world. Obviously, it'll cost a little more to ship internationally, but it'll be whatever the post office charges. I'm more interested in seeing you in a shirt than making money, but I need to at least break even of course.
                            Hey E---Thanks for remembering me....... OM Wink By the way, my 18 year old son is burning me up on the track when we do Yassos(sp)?. We have been doing them at 5:45 am.....very early for any 18 year old....OM Wink

Orange Man and Eric.