Graphics missing in Firefox (Read 610 times)

nantastic

Defy Gravity

Suddenly I have lost all graphics on this site when using Firefox. I cannot see my training log graph, and I cannot see any avatars. If I switch to Internet Explorer, the graphics are visible again. Any idea what setting or option I need to change? Thanks for your help.

hootenanny: chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi I'm using Firefox and it seems OK - it may worth trying a 'hard refresh' (ctrl + F5) to force the page to be refreshed. One or two pages suffer this type of problem since the server upgrade last week. Try that and see if it helps, if not then I'm sure there will be other suggestions from people more technically minded than me! Good luck, Neil UK

Running ... just keep running!

nantastic

Defy Gravity

Hi, Neil, Thanks for the suggestion. I did try Ctrl+F5 and no luck. FWIW, this problem started for me before the server upgrade. I actually thought maybe that would correct it, but it hasn't.

I've never had this issue with Firefox either, so I would have to guess that some configuration option on your computer got messed up. Try checking the obvious first: 1. In Firefox, select Tools | Options 2. Select the Content options tab 3. Make sure there is a check mark next to the "Load images automatically" option 4. Click the "Exceptions" button just to the right of the "Load images automatically" option and be sure that runningahead.com isn't listed.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

eric :)

I would agree with Berner especially since you're not having problems with IE. As far as I know, the server behaves the same for all browsers. Were you ever able to see the images?
            nantastic

Defy Gravity

4. Click the "Exceptions" button just to the right of the "Load images automatically" option and be sure that runningahead.com isn't listed.
              Yes! This was it. Thanks for the tip. Big grin

Yes! This was it. Thanks for the tip. Big grin
                Yay! Happy to help. Big grin

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.