Adding "Races" to the left hand-side menu of the Training Log (Read 673 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Accept my apologies if this has been suggested before. On the left side of the training log page, along with the Summary, Calendar, Workouts, etc., I'd like to see a link for Races. I realize that similar functionality can be achieved through the 'Search' link and checking "Races" as a filter item. Nevertheless, it seems important enough to have a dedicated link.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

eric :)

Hi Jeff, Whether it is important depends on the person. For someone that never races, such a link would be a distraction. IMO, another feature that I'll be working on may suit everyone's needs better, and that is allowing you to save your searches so you can run them at a later time. eric Smile
      PWL

Has been

You could click Personal Records and then click on each individual distance as well.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."