Where is the best place to get a good price on the Garmin 205! (Read 628 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Just as the title says. I saw walmart has them for $160. I thought they were cheaper then that.
      2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
      I just ordered one from Amazon last week for $140 and free shipping. Just got it today.

"I aim to misbehave."

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Amazon's got it for $144 Amazon has the 305 for $164. Via Google product search, there are some cheaper prices, but the sellers may be less reputable. 205 305

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Amazon's got it for $144 Amazon has the 305 for $164. Via Google product search, there are some cheaper prices, but the sellers may be less reputable. 205 305
          Some of those prices were there last week, too. The extra $20 was worth it to me with the free shipping and the reliability / customer service from Amazon.

"I aim to misbehave."

This is why I run

ebay. I got my 305 there last year for $180.
            Clydesdales shouldn't run in Five Fingers!

This is why I run

Or check out nextag.com for the best deals.
              Clydesdales shouldn't run in Five Fingers!
                buy.com has refurbished 305's with HR unit for $140 with free shipping. Depends on if you think a carefully checked refurb may or may not be better than a new unit.