Christmas Tree (Read 407 times)

Yesterday, we decorated the Christmas tree. Great family time with hot chocolate (snowballs for the adults) and Christmas music. Smile I got up this morning at 5:30 am for a run. When I went downstairs, the tree was laying (yes, laying) in the middle of the living room floor. During the night it had fallen over. Shocked Confused So instead of the run, we picked up the Christmas tree and cleaned up the broken ornaments. Now the tree is wired to the door frames. Big grin
    "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
      Oh that stinks! We had a tree downed once. One New Year's Eve my brilliant brother tackled it (well after the kids had gone to bed). Proves that perhaps he did have one too many drinks to welcome in the new year. Roll eyes

Michelle

Last night I'd planned to put up our tree, only to realize that my wife threw out the top of the tree when she cleaned out the basement this fall!
          Obviously the tree didn't pass the elf inspection. Santa sends them throughout December to make sure everything is up to code because for the big event he needs to be in and out so quickly. Nice work with the wires. I'm surprised you didn't hear the crash but then again those elves can be very sneaky.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

btb1490

Well that stinks! They make these cool things called Christmas Tree stands. You might want to ask Santa for one this year. Wink
              Well that stinks! They make these cool things called Christmas Tree stands. You might want to ask Santa for one this year. Wink
              I knew I forgot something. Big grin
              "If I control myself, I control my destiny."