Export to Strava (Read 263 times)

keeponrunning

Hi.  I'm just wondering if there is a way to either sync with Strava or export my log there?  I'm still planning on keeping RA as my main log since I have 10 years worth of data here, but I would like to also use Strava to compare routes with others.

Thanks!!

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

BigGahoona

I'm in the same boat and would like to know if this is possible too!

Efes

Hi there,

I'm a Garmin user so I've set up Garmin Connect to sync with both RA and Strava. So that's one way of doing it if you use a Garmin device. I guess the same goes for Suunto and many other devices?

Reading your post again I can see this might not be your question. But you want to export the 10 years of data from RA to Strava? I only see Tab delimited and XML export from RA, if your want to export your entire log. And in Strava you can't import any of those file formats. So I don't think there's any easy fix?

Cheers,

Efes

beat

Break on through

If you log your run first in Strava,  you can export from Strava to a GPX file, then import the GPX file to RA.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

runmichigan

I am assuming that your runs are automatically uploaded to Garmin Connect and then passes to RA.  If so, you can go into Garmin Connect and provide it your Strava credentials.  GC can pass your data to multiple sites.