Run Across America! (Read 72 times)

molliet

Hello! I am participating in the Ulman Cancer Fund's 4K for Cancer. I will be embarking on a 4,000+ mile cross-country run from San Francisco, CA to Baltimore, MD. I will be doing this through the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adult’s 4K for Cancer program. The goal of this trip is to create an avenue of funding and support for the fight against cancer. Our mission is to raise awareness, unite communities, and inspire hope towards the eradication of cancer. We will be doing this by visiting cancer patients at hospitals and cancer centers, as well as raising awareness about UCF’s mission in the towns we stop in during our trek across the country. I reach out to you for support on my cross-country run, in the form of tax-deductible donations. 90% of donations will go directly to UCF’s support services. The money donated will support the various ways that the Ulman Cancer Fund helps patients and their families across the country in their fight against cancer. I am currently working towards my goal of $4,500 and need your hep. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

https://ulman.z2systems.com/mollie-taylor

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hoban-Jay

What route are you taking?  It's only 2800 miles from San Francisco to Baltimore.