Missing Interval Data from Garmin Import (Read 627 times)

Something that I noticed today.  I have my Garmin 405CX set to Auto Lap every mile.  In the past, each mile would show up as an interval.  Today, my run total is correct but the per mile data is missing in the interval section.

Thanks

I intend to live forever . . . or die trying.

eric :)

Could you upload the data again and leave the workouts in the import area so I can take a look?
        Hi Eric,

please have a look on imported workout:

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/03c9c8eaf95a4bdfa0b80991a80e3704/workouts/a14b0859e0c94e52bab8006acb252bf2

and the way how it was saved to workouts:

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/03c9c8eaf95a4bdfa0b80991a80e3704/workouts/eb45d58077064f699cca12748831712f

Time and Total Time are filled with zero

The same behaviour is also for data from 9.1.2010.

Could you upload the data again and leave the workouts in the import area so I can take a look?

Hi Eric

The data is uploaded to the import area now.  Thanks.

Skooter 3.0

Hey Eric, I had the same issue yesterday, FYI. The new site looks great by the way!

Goals?

Hi Eric

Just as a follow up, I uploaded this mornings long run and all of the 1 mile increments showed up in the Intervals section.  Don't know why it would have been different from the one from yesterday.  I am going to put today's run data back in the upload section as well so that you can compare the two when you have time.

By the way, RA looks really good with the new changes.

Regards

Skooter 3.0

I just uploaded a run, and the intervals showed up after I saved it, but weren't listed while filling in the info for the run. FYI...

Goals?

Hi everyone,

I looked into your workouts (saved and freshly imported) and was able to see all the interval data.  The server log did not contain any errors regarding this.  Could you provide me with a list of steps to reproduce it?  I know it involves imports but at which step are the intervals missing?  Which save operation are you referring to?  In the import page, you can click "Save All" or you can edit the workout then save.

eric :-)

Could you send me a screen shot of the page?  PM if you need my email address.
                    joemum26

I just uploaded a run, and the intervals showed up after I saved it, but weren't listed while filling in the info for the run. FYI...

FYI.. same for me.  Upon initial upload from Garmin 405 there was no interval data on the screen.  However, once I edited to add in the route, temp, equipment and saved the run, the intervals were there when went back to view the run under workouts.

This is perplexing. A few moments ago I selected edit mode for the workout dated 2010-01-09 and the interval data appears on the screen now. 

When I did the original import I used the "Upload from GPS" option rather than the "Upload from File" option.  And, I selected the Save link for the run rather than the Save All link.   But, as stated in a previous post, I did not experience the problem with the run dated 2010-10-10.

Skooter 3.0

It's the screen where you edit the run data: ie- you pick which shoes you wore, fill in the weight, temp and rating of your workout. You probably don't need a screen shot, it has the normal interval section, it just has nothing in it. After saving, if you go back to look at the run (clicking on the little eyeglasses and paper icon) they show up when you view it.

Goals?

Which browser and version are you using?

Skooter 3.0

Safari 4.0.4 and OSX 10.6.2

Goals?

Skootr,

If your browser has a "Show Error Console" option (my PC Safari has it under "Develop"), could you open it and go to the edit page and see what error messages show up?