Ever get sick of message boards where people digress from interesting running topics? (Read 876 times)

*LOL* ....cute. Tongue

Michelle

Look closely, directly under the sun. A friend of mine from Beverly Hills, CA said this is Boob Monument....I thought it was fitting for this thread. Yes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

are they real ?
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I wonder if that's what was in "Naked Gun 2-1/2" when Frank Drebin was moaning that everywhere he looked, something reminded him of her...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I' m not only from there, I've run by them tons of times, they're even funnier in person, looks like giant nipples on top too!
                Proper spelling - hippy? Or hippie? Debate and discuss. Your answers will be graded on originality, rhetorical structure, and gratuitous breast references. Ready - set - go.
                Far out, dude. Just to keep everyone a-breast (ref #1)--As a member of the 60's generation, I can tell you that all references at the time were to 'hippie', not 'hippy'. In fact, anyone that employed the spelling 'hippy' would have been considered automatically suspect and a wanna-be, or from England. 'Hippy' usually referred to the anatomy--much as 'boob' (ref #2) does. Twiggy was not known for having either feature (hips or breasts (ref #3)). I hope this helps nip (ref #4) this in the bud. Peace out.
                My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48

You'll ruin your knees!

Must be cold.... Wink
                  Nice play, K!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Prophet!

i'm really concerned that other parts of the body aren't getting the same amount of attention as the boobies do. What's a bootie (booty ?) gotta do to get some love around here.

Why is it sideways?

So, do you guys think I would be better off going slow with higher mileage or doing less mileage with more intensity?
                        So, do you guys think I would be better off going slow with higher mileage or doing less mileage with more intensity?
                        Oh yeah ,Baby! Talk dirty to me!!!
                          Evil grin Less mileage, more intensity.

Michelle

take notes boys.

Why is it sideways?

More intensity. Check. Does that mean I should start off slow and finish fast?
                                Keeping with the suggestive building theme, I thought I would give the ladies their due. I used to live in Tallahassee, Florida. I think it's kind of fitting that all of the politicians work in the building below.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?