Blog/Coaching (Read 123 times)

bubbawhxc

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a competitive marathon runner with a 2:29:18 best at the Boston Marathon. I have started a blog recently where I want to give tips and write a weekly article. I would love to share the information and help as many runners as I can as I just want to give back to this great running community. I would to get some new readers and subscribers so here is my blog link if interested    https://bubbaruns.blogspot.com/p/coaching-options.html  . I am also a personal running coach and take great pride in helping runners of all abilities reach their goals. I take an individualized approach to creating a training schedule based on an athletes life/work etc. SO that may mean 4 days a week or 7 days of running all depends on the individual. That is what makes a personalized training plan so effective. I have helped numerous athletes to BQ and other personal bests. So if anyone is thinking of taking their running to the next level shoot me a message as I would love to help you out! Thanks and keep up the hard training as consistency is the key to improvement!