First run after....... (Read 86 times)

Running Chick

My first run after Marathon Monday was this morning.  Quiet......  How were others feeliing?  love.

My run yesterday, I only saw 1-2 older couples walking or slow jogging. Seemed none of the regulars were out there.  It was sad,  half mast flag at the school. Quiet cold and sprinkling rain.  I shed a couple tears for sure.

5k  = 19.48 10/1/13

10k  = 45.28 4/16/13

Half Marathon = 1:38.53  Summer Sizzle 7/13/14

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12  4:39.11

Solo O Marathon 06/02/13  3:52:10

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34

My first run after Marathon Monday was this morning.  Quiet......  How were others feeliing?  love.

Ran Good Times in Lowell last night with 375 other runners and then saw way more runners out than usual on my laps of Fresh Pond in Cambridge this evening. Felt so lucky and happy to be running at all both times. Never stop running!

Running Chick

i shed tears too......... and it was so quiet.  i normally get all sorts of shouts of cheer and joy after the marathon has come and gone.  but this year, all of us - runners and bystanders - were quiet.  love.

redleaf

There's a nifty paved path near our house - I get rushing water on one side and rushing traffic on the other. I ran there yesterday evening. It was one of our first lovely evenings in ages so there were a ton of people out but very few acknowledgements back from anyone.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362