Zoomzoom is zoom zoomy!! (Read 887 times)

Big kudos to zoom zoom today in her/our HM. We ran the Grand Rapids HM today...great course, great staff, pretty great weather. And Kirsten was awesome!!! For those that aren't part of the HM training group, Kirsten made a comment in response to a post of mine in which I commented that I was hoping to just survive this one. She came back & said that I'd certainly pull some speed demons out & do a PR or something like that. I'm here to say that she was wrong. I had no speed demons behind me today. But zoom zoom did!! She kicked my butt & did it in style!! Big grin I'm as proud as only a best friend can be!! I used to slow my pace way down when we ran together. Today, I'm not sure I could have kept on pace with her even if I hadn't stopped to pee!! Way to go, zoom zoom!! Maybe we can actually run & finish together next year at the Riverbank Run 25K?!?!
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Way to go, zoom zoom!! Maybe we can actually run & finish together next year at the Riverbank Run 25K?!?!
      Like I said in the HM group, we're gonna cross holding hands and skipping! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

/theme song from commercial... Zoom-zoom-zoom.... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...I was too tired to drive my zoom-zoom after the race...wahhhh... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay